At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Commercial IT Service Delivery Manager for Retail, will deliver a luxury Support experience for EUC technology in our Stores globally.
Key to this role is delivering service improvement roadmap improve the service, working with specialists within the team, 3rd party support provider and internal IT Teams.
- Work with business teams (Operations, Digital Advisors, Retail Management) as their advisor on, and owner of IT and service issues to:
- Stay abreast of operational changes and events to ensure service cover is provided.
- Resolve IT issues that are impacting business operations.
- Provide support for stores, offices and manufacturing through a team of local resources in key locations. This will require close management of both internal Burberry employees and 3rd party-supplied resources to ensure they are providing excellent, proactive service to the business in their respective markets.
- Organise support cover for holidays and special events.
- Responsible for the performance of all IT services (POS, AV, Footfall, Back-of-House (Scanners, Printer & PCs), Assets/Devices (e.g. iPad, Team Badge), Time & Attendance and Network & Comms (LIBO, WAN, LAN, IPT, Mobile, Wifi (Guest & Corporate)), in all stores, offices, hubs and manufacturing facilities across the UK 24×7.
- Ensure IT service escalations are resolved in a timely manner by engaging appropriate IT teams, leading troubleshooting activity and liaising closely with the business to provide updates and/or co-ordinate resources.
- Work with suppliers who provide support services to ensure their service levels are maintained and to facilitate resolution of more complex issues.
- Manage moves & changes to IT equipment and services that fall outside of Store deployment projects.
- Escalate risks and issues to IT management where necessary.
- Carry out regular reviews of service levels and IT issues across the region and formulate resolution plans.
- Analyse service data and provide regular (weekly) reporting on service levels to the business and IT management.
- Transition to Service – Support the successful transition of all Store Deployment Project/Programme completed across the region, into the BAU (Business-as-Usual) support structure.
- MIM (Major Incident Management) – Participate in regional escalation coverage rota, covering weekends and peak trade periods throughout the year.
- Perform any other appropriate duties as delegated by line and functional management and IT SLT.
- Retail Store Support
- General Service / experience
- Experience of operations
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Thinks customer and Possesses a customer-first mentality
- Great communication skills with users, internal team and 3rd parties
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to review data an understand patterns
- Can take complex technical challenges and come up with a solution
- Industry recognised certification preferable (Windows / Mac)
- Great understanding for Commercial IT technology, from End User Devices through to backend infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery Processes (preferably with formal certification)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to effectively present to an audience and convey required concepts
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || COMMERCIAL (REGIONAL) || n/a ||