Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- To report all faults in relation to cleaning machinery/equipment to the cleaning supervisor
- To carry out any reasonable request, as specified by the cleaning supervisor / manager
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Previous cleaning experience
- Experience working to a cleaning schedule
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Knowledge of H&S
- BICS levels 1
- Membership of IOSH or working towards.
- Extensive experience working in a large corporate technology company
Location: Ardagh Glass Irvine, Scotland