Salary: £9.25 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for an Evening cleaning supervisor to join our team.
You will supervise a team of four cleaners in an prestigious building
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
Working hours are Monday to Thursdays 17:00 to 21:00 and Fridays 13:00 to 17:00
Previous experience supervising a cleaning team is required
- Conducting monthly cleaning audits and covering cleaning manager tasks in their absence.
- Performance management & training of cleaning team.
- Working to GxP and GDP regulations.
- Use of general cleaning equipment.
- Adhering to COSHH and H&S regulations.
- Covering of additional monthly deep cleaning with onsite team.
- Cleaning where required to cover holiday and sickness.
- Sending & replying to emails.
- Good Secondary education
- Good communication skills (with team members and customers) including good telephone manner.
- Basis PC skills – Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook/other email system.
- Previous cleaning supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Full clean driving licence
Location: Blythswood Square, Glasgow, Scotland