Shift hours: Permanent
On-going training and development
Perks at work
Catering partner, Levy UK, are you looking for a fantastic Events Coordinator to join the team at Wimbledon, home of tennis!
Responsible for assisting with the coordination of external and internal meetings and events, and to provide a support function to the coordination of the Championships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for administration and coordination of meetings and events to ensure all functions run efficiently and effectively.
- To diarise and coordinate the Championship calendar with all relevant parties including meetings and tasting
- To learn and use Delphi as a diary management system for meetings and events, within agreed timeframes, providing event packs for the operational team.
- To prepare all meetings and events quotations, invoicing and reconciliation.
- Support the management and communication to Hospitality suite holders.
- To provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders, in line with current procedures and processes.
- Attend weekly Function Meetings, take minutes and keep accurate event information and feedback.
- Support senior club meeting minute taking
- Provide administrative support to the Operational Team, including but not limited to general admin, signage, menus, table plans and other bespoke requirements.
- To act as an ambassador of the company and always uphold company standards.
- To support the Head of Hospitality with any administrative tasks
- To support in Control Office during the tournament
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I