Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Sports and Leisure segment have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Head Chef to join the team at the Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Executive Head Chef who has worked within a similar sized venue to oversee, manage and lead the food offering and kitchen brigade across all areas of the business.
You will be an expert at menu development, be creative and work to always keep on top of food innovation and new trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will lead the food team so that they are motivated and engaged, providing guests with the best possible experience.
Rise with Sodexo
- Liaise with purchasing and Safegard with regards to any new suppliers
- To establish close working relationships with other executive chefs in the segment that bring mutual benefit to the venue and the wider business
- Develop and deliver projects set by clients in the agreed timescale
- Design menu’s that are reflective of the vision and are appropriate for the Clubhouse and events
- Ensure that all food is prepared with due care and attention and that everyone in the kitchen is aware of how to deal with special dietary requirements
- Monitor waste, ensuring that it is kept to a minimum and action plans are put in place as necessary
For a full list of responsibilities please review the job description attached
- Management of a team
- Fine Dining background
- Industry knowledge
- Excellent planning skills
- Understanding of retail food offers
Location: Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club, Links Gate, St Annes on Sea. Lancashire, England