Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Up to £30,000 per Annum (DOE)
Working week may include flexibility to Work From Home up to 2 days.
A new opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join our high-performing team at Porsche has become available. We are looking for an outgoing and positive individual who will be committed to delivering an outstanding service to our clients and customers.
The role will include coordinating the delivery of facilities services, managing contractors and dealing with facilities issues as and when they arise. To deliver these services you will utilise the expertise of specialist contractors, as well as drawing on your own skills and knowledge.
You will have lead responsibility for soft services working closely with the Facilities Team Administrator and will provide cover for sickness and holiday absence. Overall, you will provide high standards of customer service to colleagues, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, becoming the ‘go-to’ facilities person on site for day-to-day issues.
As a Facilities Assistant you will be responsible for various on-site services. You will need to be a key team player and work collaboratively to ensure consistent delivery of a variety of soft FM services to a high standard.
As an effective communicator you will be considerate towards others and work to support and resolve both internal and external customers on site and IT technical issues.
Duties may include;
- Respond to issues however they may be raised. This can be via the department email inbox, telephone, email or face to face, or as a result of audits or site inspections carried out by others.
- Decide what work is required and when and how it is best completed. Due consideration to be given to cost, urgency or importance of the issue.
- Assist the Operations and Projects manager with booking in planned maintenance and keeping schedules up to date.
- Arrange site attendance by contractors, ensuring necessary colleagues are aware.
- Communicate as required, depending on the nature of the works and their potential to cause disruption.
- Commercial lead for the following services. This includes reviewing and setting up service arrangements, liaising with colleagues to ensure the right services are provided, leading and supporting quotation or tender processes, resolving issues and improving standards.
- Waste & Recycling
- Confidential Shredding
- Cleaning, including window cleaning and consumables
- Water coolers
- Washroom services
- External landscaping and gritting services
- Internal planting
- Pest control
- Vending and snack machines
- Postal services
- Office moves/furniture
- Support the Facilities Administrator on the following tasks as required, providing cover for absence or annual leave.
- Upbeat communicator, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritise and handle competing tasks in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of facilities services and workplace management.
- Knowledge of relevant health & safety matters, with a qualification such as NEBOSH being an advantage.
- FM qualification or IWFM membership preferred.