Salary: £10-£10.50 Per Hour plus a contribution of up to £20 if travelling via public transport
Shift hours: Part Time
1711 by Ascot are currently recruiting experienced Fine Dining Waiting staff to work in our exclusive restaurant areas including On5, Panoramic and Parade Restaurant at Ascot Racecourse. You could be a part of ‘a place like nowhere else’ and be a part of our Fine Dining Team.
We are looking for you to share the 1711 by Ascot way:
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What are the benefits of working for 1711 by Ascot?
- We pay £10.50 per hour
- You get paid weekly
- Be part of our fine dining race day team working up to 26 race days a year
- Weekly work available through our busy Conference and Events department
- Paid skill training
- Contribution up to £20 towards travel expenses (When travelling via public transport)
We are looking for school, college and university students and/or those with free-time, you could be part of a great team working some amazing events like Royal Ascot, Chelsea Flower Show and Henley Regatta.
- Greeting guests, taking orders and serving food and beverages to guests
- Care about customer satisfaction and deliver the optimal client service experience
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Help answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items
- Always report on time and in proper and impeccably clean uniform
- Good verbal communication skills and high awareness of customer service
- Being friendly yet professional
- Being a team player with an ability to resolve conflict and take criticism
- Patience and an ability to promote the menu in line with customer needs are highly valued
- Good attention to detail and punctuality
Location: Ascot Racecourse, England