Salary: £12 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Fine Dining Waiter to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a full time basis, working 40 per week.
As a Fine Dining Waiter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Be an integral part of a dedicated team delivering outstanding Fine Dining Front of house service to a discerning & very high-profile clientele, client-focused service.
- To ensure that you provide the highest level of food and customer service at all times
- To build a relationship with guests via first class communication and customer skills
- Be willing to take ownership, to have a ‘can do’ approach to work with the utmost attention to detail
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the team
Our ideal Fine Dining Waiter will:
- Good communicator, energetic, multi-tasker, organised with a good sense of initiative
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Calm & approachable with excellent people skills
- High Standards and quality-driven, eye for details
- Passionate about food, wine and service
- Good understanding of HSE procedures
- Must have a ‘Can do’ attitude & be extremely flexible
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together. Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/2007/76427001/52500985/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.