Shift hours: Permanent
Fine Dining Waiter – City of London
£13.29 p/h @ 40 hours a week + paid overtime
Monday – Friday
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers.
Be an integral part within a dedicated team delivering outstanding Fine Dining Front of house service to a discerning & very high profile clientele, client focused service.
- Calm & approachable with excellent people skills
- High Standards and quality driven, eye for details
- Passionate about food, wine and service
- Good understanding of HSE procedures
- Must have a ‘Can do’ attitude & be extremely flexible
- Good communicator, energetic, multi tasker, organized with good sense of initiative
- Proven experience in a similar fine dining / private dining environment
- Food knowledge needed, wine knowledge is preferable.