Salary: £11.42 – £11.42
Shift hours: Full Time
This position requires a proactive customer focused individual with an exceptional eye for detail and the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. The person needs to be a forward thinker with a methodical approach, exceptional planning, and excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to challenge in order to further develop the service offer
• To own and take responsibility for an allocated floor area and ensure that a 5 star customer service is experienced by all.
• To be the first point of contact for building occupants on the allocated floor.
• To be visible to all users and build relationships with all levels of user.
• To ensure the floor area is complaint to Health and Safety procedure.
• To ensure that the floor area is compliant to environmental procedure.
• To ensure that the site rules are enforced.
• To report all faults and issues to the relevant service partner as directed by the site services manager
• To monitor and review the Multi Functional Devices around the floor
• To monitor and review the vend hubs and stationery hubs in the allocated areas
• Monitor and replenish stationery hubs as required.
• To work as part of the business support centre and multi skill in all positions.
• Undertaking the induction of users allocated to your area.
• To have a full working knowledge of the building including all services
• To carry out basic maintenance tasks as required
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) or “What it will look like when you are doing the job well”
• Building occupants receive a quality experience
• All faults, issues and concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely and efficient manner
• All users have access to the floor steward as required
• Floor audits show full compliance with SHE regulations
• Building occupants follow site rules
• QFM reports show relevant jobs logged and actioned
• All services on floor are maintained in good working order
• Compliance with all SLA’s
• Building users supported to carry out their business seamlessly
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent communicator.
• Working with others
• Good listener
• Ability to prioritise
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service.
• Can-do attitude.
• A Hands On approach
Knowledge, skills and experience
• A high level of customer services / host experience in prestigious environments.
• Previous experience of providing similar service bundles via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service.
• Relevant training, qualifications and experience to deliver services in line with legislative and statutory requirements.
• Good understanding and experience of working in a mailroom/reprographic environment and using hotel principles to successfully deliver services
• Experience with focusing on individual customer requirements and care whilst meeting required service levels.
• Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect AZ’s business, reputation or share value..
• Ability to handle feedback in a calm, structured and professional manner.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to challenge ideas and opinions in sometimes confrontational situations
Location: CB2 8PA, England