Salary: £9.25 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a FSA Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist in the presentation of food services, maintaining a high standard of service and hygiene.
- To clear and clean working areas, including equipment and utensils.
- To be the Front of House POC to the Client, ambassador of Sodexo, and to project a welcoming, efficient and professional attitude to our customers at all times.
- To assist as directed, with all aspects of preparation and presentation of food to the company’s standards, utilising recipes from the central system and to have full knowledge of all allergen information prior to service.
- To assist at Family service time by serving the customers, as directed, to the company standard, including correct portion control and promote a friendly atmosphere.
- To accept deliveries, recording necessary temperatures and putting away as set out by safegard and your line manager.
- Enhanced DBS Clearance
- High Team Ethic and working principles
- Previous Catering Experience
- Food Hygiene Qualifications
- Supervisory Customer Service Skills
Location: Larkhill, Salisbury, England