Burberry is always on the lookout for Sales Associate to join our team in our stores in Milan. In this role you will build relationships with Burberry’s new and existing clients, delivering a personalised and elevated experience with commercial success. Reporting to the store management, the Sales Associate will inspire our clients by conveying passion for the brand, fashion and luxury products.
SERVICE AND SALES
- Meet and exceed individual and store sales and other commercial KPIs
- Provide a luxury service and demonstrate knowledge and expertise in product, fashion and styling
- Follow the Client journey to elevate the Client experience in the store
- Be efficient in following-up and delivering after-sales services to our clients
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining high luxury standards in both front and back of house, including appropriate level of product and replenishment, support with inventory management, markdowns and stockroom maintenance when required.
- Build meaningful relationships with Clients
- Work by appointment to provide a personalised service and build relationships with our clients to promote loyalty and incremental purchases.
- Capture new luxury clients to grow the individual and store client book with a commercial objective mindset
- Drive retention of clients ensuring volume and spend by contacting them regularly and ensuring the appropriate follow up on sales or clients requests.
- A proven track record in delivering sales and exceeding targets in the luxury retail industry
- Previous experience in Clientelling
- A strong interest in fashion, art and culture
- Strong product knowledge and good understanding of store retail operations
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Fluent in English
Please note, when applying for this Sales Associate vacancy, you are not applying for an open position but to a talent pool for future vacant opportunities. As positions become available, applicants who meet the required criteria and screening requirements identified for the role may be contacted.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.