Salary: £10.85 – £9.75
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking for a general assistant in out food services department.
To provide a professional & efficient variety of errands, carrying, lifting, cleaning, food preparation and other tasks related to the appropriate area of the business, ensuring that those are completed on time to achieve the desired results.
- To undertake cleaning duties including pot washing and use of commercial dish washer
- To undertake all deliveries ensuring they are stored as per Company policies
- To undertake any additional task as directed by the Line Manager
- To undertake washing up and cleaning as required
- To assist in washing up and waste removal
- To serve customers in a quick, polite manner ensuring good customer service at all times & use Epos till and cash up if required
- To complete any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules etc
- To ensure the kitchen is maintained in a clean, organised manner ensuring all food safety and health & safety policies and procedures are followed.
- To undertake training and comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To communicate to team and client staff in a polite, efficient manner
- To raise any issues to the Catering Manager in a timely manner.
- To listen and forward any customer suggestions or complaints to the Line Manager
- To undertake vending duties if required
· Previous experience working in an A grade restaurant
· The ability to plan and prioritise
· Should be able to work flexible times (some evenings).
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Eye for detail
· Good verbal skills
Location: Brentford, England