Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Person to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Undertaking grounds maintenance, horticultural and related tasks within the designated sites to the required specifications and quality standards
- Undertaking all grass cutting
- Edge trimming
- General pruning
- Undertaking the watering of plants, beds and containers on the site
- Removal of rubbish from waste bins
- Assist the Handyman and cleaning service as required
- The collection and the removal of any waste arising from activities
- Conducting relevant preventive maintenance checks of machinery provided for the undertaking of ground maintenance
- To implement the principles and the practices of the Health and Safety and Assurance at work and the customer care whilst at work including reporting to your line manager any hazards, unsafe procedures or systems
- To ensure appropriate company paper work is completed daily, weekly and monthly
- Driving licence
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining grass, shrubs etc.
Location: Reading, England