Salary: £9.60 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Groundskeeper, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Groundskeeper. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love, and spending time with friends?
Your Main Duties will be:
- Gritting paths around school buildings (weather dependant)
- Empty outside waste bins and replace bin bags
- Sweeping paths and playgrounds of leaves and remove to waste area
- Operating leaf blower
- Litter picking
- Refill salt bins (as requested)
- Remove cobwebs from external windows and foyers
- Remove moss from pathways around buildings
Hours will be shared across two sites Lakenheath and Feltwell
- Willing to be multi trained and be flexible
- Exceptional customer service skills – friendly and approachable
- Attention to detail, never walk past less than the best, can-do attitude
- Experience of working within a similar environment / industry.
- Team player
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: compass/TP/52452503/AMD
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.