Head of Investment
Wood Lane, London, W12
At Zenith, we understand that in today's world, brands are looking for rapid and spectacular growth, and they expect their media partners to deliver it.
In the past, clients would give us media briefs with objectives like “Deliver 80% awareness” or “Create an impactful Christmas campaign.” However, nowadays, we hear more ambitious goals like “Take me from 4th to 1st place in my category,” “Help me grow 10% in a market declining by 10%,” or “Make me the most loved brand in my industry.“
Meeting these ambitious objectives requires more than just tweaking an old media plan. Decades of advertising research have shown that without bold moves, large brands tend to stay large, and small brands tend to stay small. At Zenith, we help brands make bold moves that deliver more impact for the brand and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to the media strategy that builds a partnership between Zenith and the brand, backed up by a solid forecast. We believe in this approach so much that we link our growth to your success. By making bold moves, our clients see bigger ROI, and we are recognized as the UK's best media agency.
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective.
We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.
Are you an experienced media professional seeking a new and impactful opportunity at a senior level? We have the perfect role for you!
Zenith (Campaign Media Agency of the Year 2022), is looking for an accomplished Head of Investment (HOI) to lead our PMX team. As the conduit between PMX Zenith and the central PMX team, you will be pivotal in shaping our investment strategies and driving business growth.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
Strategic and Team Leadership: Take an active role in running Zenith as part of the executive team, overseeing media strategy, resource management, and fostering a positive team culture within the PMX/Zenith team.
Performance Management and Client Collaboration: Set KPIs aligned with the PMX strategy to drive team performance and collaborate with clients and investment teams to prioritize products based on the PMX strategy.
Operational Excellence and New Business Development: Ensure adherence to operational processes, review audits, and lead investment response for new business opportunities such as RFPs and pricing grids.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a senior professional looking to elevate their career within the media industry. As the Head of Investment at Zenith, you will have the chance to collaborate with top industry leaders, shape investment strategies, and drive business success.
If you possess strong leadership skills, strategic understanding, and a passion for driving impactful investment decisions, we invite you to apply for this role and be part of our award-winning team.
- Problem Solver: You will be adept at resolving trading issues, addressing campaign underperformance, managing inflation concerns, and handling queries from auditors.
- Relationship Builder: Skilled in maintaining and cultivating strong relationships with PM employees and senior external media owners.
- Communicator / Storyteller: You will be proficient in keeping all stakeholders informed through effective communication and storytelling.
- Go-getter: Demonstrate gravitas and leadership skills to achieve PMX objectives and drive success.
*A detailed Job Description will be shared with all applicants. We look forward to receiving your application!
Zenith UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need to fully participate in the recruitment process.