Salary: £30000 – £35000
Shift hours: Full Time
ICE is one of the fastest growing health and lifestyle behaviour change organisations in the country. Our entire team is committed to and passionate about improving the happiness, health and wellbeing of people throughout the UK.
ICE is a respected, fast-growing company specialising in bespoke people-shaped solutions using insight, marketing and digital offerings. We have an amazing portfolio of clients from a wide range of industries including NHS, public and private sectors.
At ICE, our mission is to co-create a well, confident and self-reliant society.
ICE’s vision is to live in a society that is well, confident and resilient.
We refuse to accept second best, believing that people can achieve great things. We are here to help people to Make Better Happen.
We are a purpose-driven organisation; our values are important to us and we believe they should also be important to you: Integrity, Passion, Success, Fairness, Bravery, Creativity
What is the job role?
You will be part of the senior leadership team in our Coventry Healthy Lifestyle Service working with the service director, senior coaches and the wider team.
You will be responsible for the operational and performance management of the Integrated Healthy Lifestyles contract commissioned by Coventry City Council.
You must be a self-starter, with motivation, commitment and passionate for motivating high performing teams, using data and qualitative evidence from the service to drive a highly performing culture. You will be highly motivated about health behaviour change and want to ‘make better happen’.
Key elements of the day-to-day role:
- Operational running of the Healthy Lifestyle Service commissioned by Coventry City Council
- Performance management at holistic service and individual health coach level
- Interrogating service data to produce and report weekly and monthly on service performance
- Management of resources to optimise delivery and capacity planning.
- Understand and map trends and patterns in performance against KPIs and targets
- Identify and develop action plans with team to develop the teams capabilities and to address performance issues – either individually or at a service level
- Ownership of quarterly service reporting and meetings with the commissioner to review performance, projections and service actions for the following quarter period
- Line management of team
- Ownership of 6 weekly performance led 1-2-1s with health coaches to review their performance against target and develop action plans to meet service targets
- Management of sub-contractor data, reporting and performance.
- Management and implementation of the services standard operating procedures
- Day to day management of suppliers and equipment.
The role will work in tandem with the senior coach team and will report into the Service Director.
You will have direct reports.
The role is office based – the office is in the heart of Coventry City and is Full Time.
The salary is c£30,000 – 35,000 based on experience.
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be an independent self-starter, flexible and driven by a desire to help people positively change their lifestyle behaviours.
You will be a strong and influential leader with a specialism for operational management and getting the best from your team.
You will be used to working towards outcome targets and you will have experience of project management and planning skills.
You must possess excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills – you will be highly skilled in building relationships and communicating at all levels.
Essential existing skills/experience
Operational management ideally within health services / public sector
Understanding and passion for health behaviour change
Passionate about interpreting and analysing service data and wider qualitative intel to drive service design, working In a high performing culture.
Experienced in using CRMs and excel, plus standard microsoft products.
Highly organised, self-starter, with high energy and enthusiasm levels
Strong and influential leader with experience of leading highly performing teams.
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Coventry, CV1