At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for experienced Class 1 LGV Drivers to join our teams based at: Linford, Broom, Blashford & Stancombe. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Class 1 LGV Driver, you will be responsible for the loading & safe delivery of Tarmac Bulk & Packed Aggregates to a range of Trade & Retail customers and other duties in line with business needs. The role works within all relevant statutory legislation together with internal company Safety, Health and Environmental Standards.
· The loading and safe delivery of Tarmac Bulk & Bagged Aggregates to customers
· First Line Maintenance duties on vehicle
· Engage with Customers in a respectful & professional manner whilst upholding the forefront of the company as an ambassador.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Class 1 LGV Driver gained ideally within the General Haulage Industry. As well as the ability to use your own initiative and to communicate with all Departments for instructions and information. Specific Requirements.
· LGV Class 1 licence
· Flexibility to “Night out” as & when required
· Minimum 2 years General Haulage experience
· Ability to effectively communicate with all Departments
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/117/1677