Location: Queens College, Trull Road, Taunton, TA1 4QS
Holroyd Howe is one of the UK’s leading contract caterers, providing fresh innovative food services solely to independent schools and colleges. We are a team of experienced professionals who tailor our catering service provision specifically to suit children of all ages in order to meet the bespoke requirements of each school.
Can you commit to feeding hungry tummies as well as hungry minds? We serve more than just a meal in our kitchens, so are you the exceptional Chef de Partie we’re looking for?
- If you are looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further, then look no further and apply!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Chef de Partie with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our highly prestigious education settings.
As a Chef de Partie you will…
- Competently produce high quality dishes in bulk for or food counters
- Have a flair for presentation
- Fully understand your responsibilities to food safety and allergens
- Assist the Exec. Chef in creating new and innovative dishes
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Ideally have experience working within Education catering
- Have a progressive career to date
- Be up to date with current food trends
- Have a real passion for food and customer service
- Have good Health & Safety knowledge
- Be able to work within set budgets