Location: 45 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7AF
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that all standards of food preparation and service are provided in line with client expectations.
- Meet, greet, and seat customers on arrival.
- Ensure a professional and friendly service is provided to all our customers.
- Assist in the cleaning and clearing of tables.
- Clean, polish cutlery and glassware as necessary.
- Use your expertise to help your customers.
- Make recommendations for methods of improving efficiency.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Previous experience within catering/Hospitality.
- Be organised and meticulous.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritise and have a keen eye for detail.
- Having knowledge of food safety and COSHH would be advantageous.