Salary: £27500 Per Annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Hospitality Co – Ordinator
Salary: £27,500 (DOE)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Hospitality Co -Ordinator to work at one of our ESS prestigious contracts at RAF Cranwell.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services.
This is a position where you will be responsible for providing great service to our clients across multiple units, managing events and enjoy getting the best out of our team, whilst drawing satisfaction from managing, training, and supporting the team to delivery 1st Class functions and hospitality across RAF Cranwell, events at this site include weddings, royal visits, military functions, and daily hospitality events.
Duties include, but not limited too:
- Ensure the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities to support in meeting revenue targets
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained, on to your line manager.
- To conduct customer show rounds to maintain and develop relationships with customers
- To always look out for opportunities to develop our service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- To promote venues facilities and maintain a positive company image
- To manage all functions on site from initial booking to service delivery, inclusive of customer meetings, costing menus, service style, liaising with outlet managers to communicate on each functions confirmed details
- Lead the hospitality team
- Liaise with station engagement cell to manage function tempo to avoid compression and clashes of diary dates.
You will be enthusiastic with a will to learn. Dealing with a wide range of people and remaining calm when working under pressure.
Excellent written ability, strong communication and organisation skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels.
- Self-starter with drive and ambition
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- A “can-do” attitude
Successful candidate experience of working in a military environment desirable but not essential.