Salary: £9.27 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As the Hospitality Supervisor, you’ll be leading and monitoring daily activity. You’ll be the one looking after the daily needs of the department, working with other leaders across the business!
You will be working with an amazing team of hospitality staff that are vibrant and outgoing and are welcoming to guidance and instruction. Are you the right Hospitality Supervisor to join our team and continue the success in our business?
• Manage the day to day workflow within the team
• Monitor and record sickness and lateness
• Lead by example in all aspects of work
• Induct all new and casual members of the team into their work
• Organise cover for absence and busy periods by utilising the team
• Build good relations with other departments
• Address poor performance promptly and share best practice
• Share knowledge with the team of long standing clients, VIP’s and senior members of the team
As the Hospitality Supervisor, you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. The Hospitality Supervisor inspires and encourages team development as well as where we can bring new talent to the team. Experience with stock management is ideal in this role too!
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
Location: Thetford, Norfolk