Cygnet Hospital Churchill, located in south London, is a 57 bed inpatient mental health hospital for men.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Housekeeper to provide general cleaning and housekeeping duties at the Hospital and help maintain a safe & healthy environment for our service users.
You will be working 40 hours a week on a rota basis including weekends.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
Your role will include:
- Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
- Carry out daily & weekly cleaning regimes
- Maintain & replenish stock and ensure that equipment is clean & well maintained
- Employ safe working practices & adhere to health & safety procedures
- Comply with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
We’re looking for people who have:
- Experienced in cleaning, housekeeping or domestic work
- Knowledgeable of COSHH (desirable)
- Friendly, conscientious and a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
In return we’ll offer you:
- Paid Holiday
- Employee Discount Scheme
- A package of support for staff health and wellbeing
- DBS paid
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Susidised meals
- Company pension scheme
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and
- Health Cash Plan
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below or forward over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: CYG34431