Salary: Attractive salary plus benefits
We are delighted to be offering an opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner to be joining EMR to lead a critical transitional project for the business.
You will be joining a dynamic and growing HR team, which are always looking to get the best out of our people and provide an invaluable service to the company. You will business partner with the regional and functional management teams, to build employee capability, implement organisational design changes, plan and manage talent, continuously improve the people approach, and to deliver the local people plan aligned to shared organisational objectives alongside delivering generalist operational support and advice.
This opportunity will be working hybrid with expectation to be on site 2/3 days a week or to attend critical meetings.
- Leading a depot-based People Transition, primary focused on the implementation of a new resource model, building employee capability and embedding a new reward and recognition framework.
- To influence and build trusted relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues alike
- To provide strategic leadership to address the people challenges for their business area
- Contribute to the creation of the HR vision
- Using people data (exit interviews, turnover, stability and absence) to identify areas for continuous improvement, and to inform senior management of depot-based people matters.
- Act as the primary point of contact and provide advice for employee relations, and direct any standard case work to head office HR team.
- Level 5 CIPD (preferred) or equivalent professional HR qualification
- Experience of operating in a Business Partner model.
- Recognised methodology.
- Background in using data to inform HR decisions.
- Experience in organisational development and design.
- Commercial awareness in demonstrating the delivery of advice that best suits the needs of the business
- Knowledge of current thinking in HR issues and trends
- Delivers results, is structured and well organised working to high standards in terms of accuracy and meeting timescales.
- Upholds standards, behaving ethically, acts with integrity and maintains confidentiality.
- Change oriented – embraces change and tolerates uncertainty, projects cheerfulness, is optimistic and recovers well from setbacks
- A natural team player who works collaboratively for the good of the organisation
- Gives support, understands others and their motivation, listens and demonstrates empathy.
- Is objective, with the ability to analyse evidence available and draw appropriate conclusions without bias
- Innovative and curious and is up to date with current thinking and employment legislation
- Sense of fairness
Hours per week: 40