Salary: Attractive Salary + Car Allowance
Due to continued growth Mayer Environmental Ltd has a requirement for an additional key member of staff to join the management systems team to work with a large national client on an ambitious ISO deliverable project as well as work with additional clients. Primarily the role will involve conducting IMS audits to BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management system standards. Additional responsibilities include developing and delivering training on the ISO Standards to operational staff nationwide.
The role will require travel within the UK to undertake auditing and training and some overnight stays will be required.
- Ensure IMS audits are conducted as scheduled in accordance with the clients needs against the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013, BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management system standards, and legal and other requirements.
- Working in close collaboration with the IMS Team Auditors ensuring that a process approach underpinned by risk and opportunity based thinking is applied to all planning and delivery activities.
- Ensure all audits are effectively planned and conducted.
- Produce audit reports that provide clear and concise information on audit results to timescale.
- Conduct follow-up on non-conformances and observations to ensure root cause investigations have been undertaken and correction actions are effective.
- Support the development and implementation of new/additional/updated standards e.g. ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety) to the IMS.
- Facilitate third party visits to support and maintain certification.
- Participate in the development of ISO training and deliver workshops and briefings to operational staff.
- Promptly address deficiencies and actively contribute to ensure continual improvement of the IMS.
- Prioritise tasks effectively managing time and workload to maximise the completion of the above responsibilities.
- Complete tasks associated with other projects as instructed by the Managing Director and / or Senior Consultant(s).
- Working knowledge and understanding of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and / or BS EN ISO 50001:2018.
- Working knowledge and understanding of other management system standards advantageous;
- Qualified QMS Auditor / Lead QMS Auditor with demonstrable experience of conducting audits and combined audits based on the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015, BS EN ISO 14001:2015, BS EN ISO 45001:2018, BS EN ISO 27001:2013 and / or BS EN ISO 50001:2018 management systems standards.
- Member of CQI, IOSH, IIRSM, IEMA, or CIWM.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability and self-confidence to build strong working relationships internally and externally at all levels.
- Demonstrable achievement in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years experience
- Minimum A levels / equivalent / Degree desirable
Hours per week: 40