up to £45,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
***Hybrid working with weekly visits to either our Central London or Kent office***
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their ‘Why’s it like that?’ curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
And right now, we are looking for an Innovation Marketing Consultant to join our growing and fast paced team! You will play a key role in shaping and delivering the marketing activities for the Innovation team by establishing Saga’s presence in new markets.
You will create striking and inspiring customer communications by collaborating with our Brand, Magazine and Digital teams and launching them through integrated multi channels – in other words, you’ll send the right message to the right customer at the right time!
Additionally, you will use our data with your sharp insight to drive true data led decision making, suggesting ideas and improvements to our marketing strategies.
We’ll also give you access to a suite of Adobe tools – Adobe Campaign, Target and Analytics – that you can use to unleash your imagination and deliver limitless inspirational content!
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this is of interest to you then we would be keen to hear from you!
- Coordinating development and build of customer acquisition and engagement journey for innovation pilots and business / product launch.
- Help to shape the CRM action plan and work with the team to plan and execute campaigns that deliver to requirements.
- Fully utilise the tools and data available to design and deliver omni-channel campaigns covering all areas of communications.
- Analysis, segmentation and targeting of customers within internal database.
- Planning, creating and executing multi-channel, automated campaigns, including email, postal, digital and print.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly creative in both approach and delivery.
- Evidence of full ownership of CRM campaigns from inception through to analysis.
- Planning and organisation skills, project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet challenging deadlines.
- Independent and highly self-motivated but able to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Analytical, presentation and report-writing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of tools preferable.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic personality who is open to helping with any task.
Our Saga Values:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen.
- Empathy – Always aware of others.
- Curiosity – Always asking why.
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/45683/2233