C# / VB.NET / PowerShell
Hybrid (Home / Hemel Hempstead)
We’re looking for a Integration Engineer to join the dynamic Haven
Technology team. Working for one of the UK’s best-loved holiday brands, you
will play a pivotal role in the maintenance and delivery of high-quality
integration software products and services that meet and support business
requirements and are aligned with the Integration Architecture Strategy..
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer
more than just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have
plenty of exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team
members and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What you will be doing:
– Developing and maintaining scalable data integrations using C#, VB.NET, and PowerShell.
– Collaborating with business analysts, developers, and product owners to understand integration requirements.
– Ensuring data quality and integrity by implementing data validation rules, error handling mechanisms, and auditing/logging.
– Monitoring and optimizing integration infrastructure performance, identifying and resolving bottlenecks.
– Staying up-to-date with the latest programming concepts, technologies, trends, and best practices.
– Regularly documenting integrations, systems architecture, and data requirements.
– Managing and securing sensitive data (PII) in accordance with organizational policies.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
– Familiarity with DevOps and Git.
– Familiarity with Azure.
– Experience in working with large data sets.
– Knowledge of application and integration design principles.
– Familiarity with software architectural patterns.
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
– Excellent communication, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
– Flexibility and adaptability to changing technologies and business needs.
What’s In It for You?
– Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
– Holiday buy scheme
– Annual bonus
– 20% discount for any Haven or Warner holiday for you, friends, and family.
– Wellbeing support across several different topics
– Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy, sport, and entertainment events
– Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
– Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including Apprenticeships & Degrees
– Real career pathways
At Haven (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are
committed to nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace
across every area of our business, where every one of our team feels like they
really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the
first step in your career or you’re on your second or third career, we
encourage applications from all, including under-represented groups such as
LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If you feel this
role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more information on
our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please visit our careers
site and social pages.
At Haven we are committed to providing an
Inclusive and Diverse workplace for all our team and are keen to ensure that we
support every candidate throughout the recruitment process according to their
needs. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the
application, please contact us on email@example.com