Investment & Accountability Executive
Wood Lane, London, W12
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding company, Publicis Media lives through its global agency brands Zenith, Starcom and Spark, which manage and continuously develop customer business in strategic communications consulting in over 100 countries. In addition, central specialist teams at Publicis Media support the agencies' customers in the areas of: data and technology, analytics and insights, research, content, performance, buying and business development.
The team is recruiting for an Investment & Accountability Executive to join them at the London Headquarters.
The Investment Executive will work together with the I&A team on a variety of tasks including the day-to-day management of International Clients’ business and New Business pitches.
This is great opportunity for someone looking for a career in International Media planning and buying. The Global I&A Team provide a pivotal commercially focused role on delivering value to our clients. Working alongside senior Global Management at Publicis and the local offices, the team is well connected to most aspects of the Agency business. External relationships are primarily with the Media Procurement managers at our Clients and the Media Consultancies employed by them.
Performance within the team will be formally reviewed every 6 months. There are always opportunities to progress. Publicis provides extensive training and education programs which everyone in the team is encouraged to take advantage of.
- Working with an Investment Manager on the productivity programs for International Clients
- Liaising with the local offices to collate post buy media booking information
- Support local teams with International Clients requests
- Designing and writing high quality media buying performance reports
- Sharing buying reports and with key stakeholders, meeting required delivery deadlines
- Building positive working relationship with Clients, Consultants, and local Offices
- Pro-actively contributing to the overall value delivery to our clients
- Provide support on going projects and workstreams, including but not limited to the development of tools, and efficiency processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office including Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to process large amounts of data
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.