Salary: £9.60 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
As a Janitor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
- Replenishing all supplies
- Clean/disinfect all kitchen surfaces as per contract
- Removal of refuse, replace waste bin liners, remove refuse to the designated area – damp-wipe exterior surfaces of waste bins
- Spot clean doors
- Report all faults/defects on machinery and equipment to the supervisor
- Signing in and out when entering or leaving the workplace
- Signing for keys as required
- Correct use of chemicals, materials, and equipment
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment and replacement
- Check equipment for safety before use
- Encourage good customer relations
- Promptly deal with any complaints/requests and pass directly to supervisor
- Adhere to site work schedules
- Comply with performance measurement criteria
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Janitor before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: compass/TP/52471721/1/AMD
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.