Salary: Competitive Salary with bonus and pension plan
Shift hours: Permanent
Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
As a NHSSC Category Junior Buyer, you will support the entire end to end procurement process for your categories on behalf of NHS Supply Chain: Food.
You will support the buyers with the administration and management of their categories which will include system and tracker accuracy, supplier relationship management, stakeholder engagement, tendering activities, data analysis, range management and continuous improvement. Ensuring all activities are performed in line with Public Contract Regulations 2015.
You will manage and prioritise your own workload and be able to manage expectations of Stakeholders. You will have a great eye for detail and will be able be able analyse, evaluate and summarise efficiently information appropriate for the audience.
You will be a great communicator who will be able to develop strong relationships with all stakeholders and be able to work cross functionally to ensure we deliver for our client.
In return, we offer each individual clearly defined career pathways, L&D programmes and progression opportunities to support you in your long-term career aspirations.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point skills
- Strong team player, can do attitude with a high standard of literacy skills and accuracy
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own multiple workloads within tight timescales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with multi-level stakeholders
- Ability to work cross functionally