Salary: £8.91 – £8.91
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
- To maintain standards of health and Safety and Environment.
- To provide the highest level of customer service and cleaning duties are carried to the highest possible standard in a safe manner
- Food preparation (including pot wash, cleaning, delivery and stock rotation)
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customersEnsuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidyEnsuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Possess good customer service skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- The ability to demonstrate great team workBasic Food Hygiene & Basic Health & Safety Certificate is advantageous but not essential for this role
Location: Manchester Airport, England