Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Looking for a spicy new role?
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Kitchen Assistant who will be the heart of our operation for Chartwells on a part time basis. You’ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, in their food, in their brand but most of all pride in their people. In Chartwells you’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Chartwells? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding areas
- Ensuring the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assisting with the loading or unloading of deliveries and supply vehicles
- Representing Chartwells and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations