Location: UNIT L1-1013, LEVEL 1, PHASE 2 BATTERSEA POWER STATION, BATTERSEA,, London,
Searcys Champagne Bar @ Battersea Power Station
We are thrilled to announce our new opening, in the iconic Battersea Power Station. This will be the first Searcys Champagne Bars to open outside of its original and prestigious home in St Pancras.
To launch this incredible venue we are now looking for a Kitchen Manager to work alongside the Champagne Bar Manager and lead the team to achieve amazing things!
As a Kitchen Manager you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Searcys @ Battersea Power Station is looking to appoint a Kitchen Manager for this location.
The Venue will comprise of a stunning seafood bar and dining, ideal for a quick glass of champagne whilst shopping, or a destination dining space for an elegant dinner.
Job Type: Full Time – Bussinnes expectations to work tradign hours 12PM – 8PM
Annual Salary: up to £38,00pa
As a Kitchen Manager, you will:
- Communicate clearly with your team in order to provide high-quality meals to customers.
- Liaise with both the Champagne Bar Manager and Group Executive Head Chef to ensure all targets are met.
- Recognise and lead the team as a whole, understanding how to maximise their potential.
- Maintain hygiene levels and safety regulations in the kitchen.
- Experience managing a kitchen, training and developing a high performing team.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively.
- A keen eye for delivering tasty and well-presented meals to customers each and every time.
- Skill and willingness to take on and adapt to changes.
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Guests expectations are met
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service