Salary: £11 Per Hour
Shift hours: Permanent
WeÕre currently recruiting a dedicated Kitchen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the kitchen at B&I on a full time basis.
As a Kitchen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of customer care and cleanliness. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to B&I? HereÕs what you need to know before applying for a Kitchen Porter position with us.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the kitchen is always kept at a high standard of cleanliness
- Working quickly to prepare fresh food in a busy kitchen
- Guaranteeing our chefs have everything they need to make our fresh dishes
- Preparing perfectly blended drinks and serving high-quality food that delights our customers
- Being an enthusiastic team player
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Kitchen Porter will:
- Be adaptable and easily embrace changing priorities
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Have experience delivering high quality customer care
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: compass/28022022/93485001/52427124/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: JLR Gaydon