Up to £10.65 per hour dependent on age
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen
Porter to join us at Holme Lacy House Hotel.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications
in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends
across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further
discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible
for assisting in basic food preparation, washing up, cleaning,
and clearing all kitchen areas. Unloading and putting away deliveries
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic candidates who want to develop a career in the kitchen.
- Have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn new skills.
- Ability to work under supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- A promise to come to work as your whole authentic self.
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to
nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area
of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and
can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your
career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from
all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and
people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you,
we’d love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion
and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and
Location: Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford, HR2 6LP