Salary: £10.20 – £13.50
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression..
- Ensuring that the kitchen pot wash and service areas are clean and tidy, assisting with and washing up
- Deep cleaning of Kitchen and Equipment
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Completing any administration as requested including food temperatures, wastage and cleaning schedules
- Assisting in the effective management of stock and portion control
- To raise any issues or customer suggestions and complaints to the Catering Manager
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety and the safety of others as all times.
- To receive any training that is necessary to maintain and improve the standards of the establishment
- To assist in cleaning the food service counters and vending machines as and when required
- To attend to any reasonable request by management.
- Previous experience in a similar role, teamed with the ability to deliver the highest standards of hygiene and food safety
- Personal motivation and passion.
- Working Knowledge HACCP
- Own transportation to Kinsale Essential
- Must be available to work weekends
Location: Kinsale, Co. Cork, Ireland