rate: Up to £10.65 dependent on age.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a
Leisure Team Member at Holme Lacy House Hotel.
benefits of working with us
- Free use
of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or
60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree
and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount
for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner
Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks
within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As a Leisure Team Member you will
lead and coach the teams’ daily activities to ensure all areas of
responsibilities are covered.
You and the team will host a variety
of activities throughout the day from rifle shooting to archery.
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic individuals, who have a genuine passion for leisure.
- Great customer service skills.
- Able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Someone who will engage with the guests and host activities to ensure guests can enjoy their holiday to the full.
What skills do I need?
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (RLSS) an advantage but not essential – Full training available.
- Work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
(part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to nurturing a fully inclusive,
diverse, and equitable workplace across every area of our business, where every
one of our team feels like they really belong and can truly be themselves. Whether
you’re looking for the first step in your career or you’re on your second or
third career, we encourage applications from all, including under-represented
groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. If
you feel this role is a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more
information on our Inclusion and Diversity commitments please
visit our careers site and social pages.
Location: Holme Lacy House Hotel, Hereford, HR2 6LP