Salary: £9.9 per hour
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Linen Porter to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in The Venues Collection on a permanent casual basis, contracted to 0 hours per week.
As a Linen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate at Eastwood Hall. From leisure breaks, weddings and celebrations to conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Eastwood Hall is part of The Venues Collection Ð a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
Could you bring your spark to The Venues Collection? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- As a Linen Porter, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Our ideal Linen Porter will:
- As linen porter you are confident and enjoy supporting the team to ensure the guest experience throughout the stay.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1708/94199001/52507992/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.