Salary: Attractive plus benefits
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a better place to live for the next generation.
You will be responsible for managing a team of mobile maintenance engineers; ensuring planned and reactive maintenance is complete in line with company targets.
You will be covering Multiple sites across the South West region, including Plymouth, Cardiff, Chard, Gloucester, Sharpness, Swindon.
Committed to working flexibly as you will be expected to work such hours as are required for the efficient and conscientious discharge of your duties and responsibilities.
Working hours to be agreed. Travelling and staying overnight as and when required.
Full UK driving licence.
- Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
- Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP’s and improvement plans.
- Proactive and reactive work on the depot as required.
- Implement RCA approach to eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide direction to the operational team.
- Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across region/UK.
- Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
- Keep all documentation of work complete up to date on CMMS.
- Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge.
- Provide weekly updates on outstanding, planned and completed maintenance activities.
- Identify development and training requirements within your team.
- A nationally recognised mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship minimum level 3.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, equally comfortable working alone and ability to use your own initiative.
- Not get flustered when under pressure to achieve targets.
Hours per week: 45