Mid Weight Creative Team ( commerce)
101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FW
At Publicis•Poke we are passionate about Sharp Commercial Creativity – the power of creativity to solve today’s commercial challenges across an evolving consumer journey. We are an agency born in the digital age, combining Communication, Brand Experience and Commerce specialisms.
Some of our clients include BT/EE, L’Oréal, Essity, Nestlé, Heineken, Renault/Dacia, and many more.
Our values are designed to guide the way we behave. We have three:
Empathy: listen with intent, look out for each other, bust your biases.
Invention: Find inspiration in strange places. Never stop experimenting. Make new things and make them useful.
Action: make it collaborative, make it happen, make it mean something.
We are looking for a world-class Creative Team with the ability to spot opportunities and create ideas that influence and inspire culture in an ‘always-on’ commerce world to join our Commerce Practice.
What you’ll be doing:
Coming up with killer ideas
Conceptual development of anything that’s transactional, using point-of-sale, experiential, events, promotions, print, point of sale, traditional advertising, online, social media, video, user generated content.
Selling your own work
Harnessing intelligence, building arguments, crafting inspirational moodboards and storyboards, whilst preparing your own presentations, making prototypes, pitching and evangelising.
Making ideas happen
Collaborating with diverse teams of creative and production specialists to turn your ideas into brilliantly crafted living breathing tangible things.
What we’re looking for:
Our creatives must be experts in Commerce, Retail and Shopper. They need to understand all the mechanics of commerce and have deep expertise in the places where people transact.
- Ability to get under the skin of audiences, using an understanding of human behaviours to shape experiences that have lasting value.
- A track record of coming up with business-focused solutions and ideas that focus in creating work that reaches people’s hearts, minds and hands.
- Fluent in the connected media of our times. On top of emerging technologies, and trends, social media platforms and best practices. Tuned into the possibilities they unlock for creativity and communication.
- An intuitive understanding of ecosystems – how to create experiences that take people on seamless journeys between different touchpoints.
- Industry leading production skills with an ability to deliver work to the highest standard; impeccable craft skills: art, design and copy.
- Fascinated by people, the world we live in and the great issues of our time. Ask great questions, interrogate briefs and have the ability to get under the skin of different consumers. Great readers of clients and colleagues so brilliant at communicating ideas and building persuasive arguments. Generous with their time and knowledge.
- Inventive. Ability to think originally and create brave new things. Challenge conventional wisdoms, push boundaries and remain undaunted by all the stuff that gets in the way.
- Action oriented. Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and pro-active. Doers who will not wait to be told what to do next, always find a way around problems and bring everyone else on the journey with them.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.