Salary: £10 – £10
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To assist the Contract Manager with the day-to-day operations and organisation of the department.
- Ensure that all areas are monitored and maintained in accordance with HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- To assist in the control of all chemicals and equipment in line with HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- Assist the Cleaning Manager with the Company Quality Assurance Audit as specified.
- To maintain a liaison with the waste disposal subcontractor to ensure the satisfactory performance of waste disposal management services.
- Develop one’s own skills and knowledge within current position.
- Maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To assist colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- To maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To maintain high levels of personal hygiene and wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- Supervise the team fairly and drive engagement
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks and/or instructions as directed by management.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in a company
- Ability to solved problems and liaise with your line manager to implement appropriate actions
- Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Client relationship experience
- Awareness of quality management systems e.g. ISO
- IOSH qualification
- British Institute of Cleaning Science (BICS) qualified
- Knowledge of external cleaning developments and innovations
- Experience of working within military environment
- Previous experience of effectively supervising a team
- Leadership skills and knowledge
Location: b37, England