Salary: Monthly Paid
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to join our regional team in the Birmingham and Midlands area, providing cleaning services to a variety of sites, including probation offices, and approved premises (AP). Therefore, the role includes working alongside the National Probation Service (NPS) in secure homes for ex-offenders, where the residents are on license from the prison service, making the transition back into the community.
The hours of work are full time 40 Hours a week. This would be typically Monday to Friday however some weekend cover would be required. The hours of work would be down to the Supervisor to plan diary and daily tasks accordingly
The rate of pay is £10.87 per hour, paid monthly. We need candidates who are flexible. Rotas are planned in advance however we need applicants who can work flexible patterns.
As part of the role, a work van and fuel card will be provided. Only candidates who have been driving for over two years and hold a full clean UK driving license will be considered.
- In this role, you will work to a pre-arranged schedule to visit multiple sites a day, providing cleaning services. The areas being cleaned will include offices and meeting rooms, toilets and washrooms, and kitchens and communal areas.
- You will be responsible for covering absence within the region, and will need to be flexible, dynamic, and responsive during your working day.
- You will be responsible for conducting all your activities, including driving, in a safe manner, always wearing all required PPE, and following all relevant Sodexo processes and procedures.
- You would be responsible for delivering exceptional cleaning and sanitisation standards and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be great at working independently and as part of a team
- Will be reliable with excellent time keeping
- and display a polite and courteous manner
- Will be flexible and available to pick up additional hours, when required
- Will have some previous experience in a similar role and be familiar with COSHH (however, this is not essential, as full training is provided)
- Will have great initiative and be able to effectively prioritise their work
- Will have a full clean driving license and have held it for over 2 years
Location: Birmingham, England