At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to join our fantastic team based in Bristol (BS48 3QD)
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
For this role once you are fully trained, all employees across our teams will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid manner with every 4th day working from home should you wish. We do currently request that all employees attend the office on a Wednesday unless they are on annual leave or using a flexi day agreed by their line manager. This is worked into the hybrid rota so there is no detriment to their working from home days.
Furthermore, all employees across our teams at Stancombe have the opportunity of 5 flexi days per year on top of the hybrid working. The difference with these is they can be booked in the same way annual leave is so can be chosen so for example, if they need an engineer to visit their home or want to get away immediately for a parents evening or vets appointment etc.
Reporting directly to the Business Administration Supervisor and working as part of the Business Administration team you will be responsible for:
- Liaising regularly with Hauliers over the phone
- Daily Haulage administration tasks including mileage queries, inputting haulage rates, and the process of tickets and payments within our system(s)
- Liaising with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally. Predominantly, with internal teams Business Administration team, Planners etc.
- Providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will have a strong customer experience background ideally within a Logistics environment.
- SAP knowledge
- Fortek System – Apollo
- Microsoft Office – (Word, Excel, Outlook)
They will also:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Have experience within an administrative environment
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Have strong initiative and excellent problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have the ability to liaise with a variety of teams/stakeholders
- Be computer literate
Location: Bristol, Avon, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/115/2001