Location: Channel View Road, Dover, CT17
Salary: Up to £40,000
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
- Salary – £45,000 per annum
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
- Work with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget
- Develop and evolve all client’s services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- You draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- You provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Have experience in an General Manager role ideally in contract catering or hospitality
- Good understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Willing to work under a flexible work pattern, which requires substantial travel and overnight travel. Undertake weekend and evening work and work with the needs of the business during peak seasons.
- Experience in catering within the travel industry
- Understanding of the nautical industry
- Hold a personal liquor license.