Operations Manager Vacancy at Calisen Metering – Join us in creating a more sustainable future.
We are excited to announce an open position at Calisen Metering for the role of Senior Client Services Manager. If you are passionate about contributing to a sustainable and efficient future, we invite you to apply and join our dynamic team.
Through smart metering, installation, data services, EV charging infrastructure, and the electrification of heat, we’re creating a more sustainable future, bringing smarter energy to all in conjunction with our core business values. Calisen is in an exciting and strong position where we are seeing growth and development in all areas of the business.
This role is critical to the growth and success of the Plug Me In team. This role will lead, motivate and manage the PMI Operational teams. This role will be responsible for the delivery of all PMI operational tasks, ensuring compliance with contractual SLA’s and focusing on customer experience, maximising quality and productivity. In addition this role will oversee the utilisation of the field teams, ensuring bookings are maximised and travel is minimised through ensuring scheduling is xx.
PMI is a relatively new department that is in a stage of significant growth. This role is critical to developing scalable systems and processes, identifying and implementing incremental changes and supporting the development of enduring systems.
- Provide leadership, direction and coaching to support the delivery of PMI’s operational objectives; creating strong operational foundations to support the continued growth of the PMI business.
- Line management of the PMI admin and jeopardy team leaders and indirect management of the job booking teams.
- Track performance against team KPI’s
- Ensure SLA’s are adhered to
- Daily check ins
- Team target setting and monitoring
- Responsible for team performance
- Lead, coach and develop the team leaders
- Own and drive a culture of continuous improvement and change management. Ensure processes and systems are scalable and support adherence to contractual commitments at minimal cost to serve. Work with Operational Excellence programme to embed ways of working, process improvements and optimisation.
- Utilise internal systems and MI to manage workloads and understand required back office resourcing requirements in line with performance.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and relevant company policies
- Motivate and engage teams to build a culture of mutual trust in a safe working environment
- Strong stakeholder relationships with internal and external customers including being able to take responsibility for resolution of customer complaint escalations.
- Take ownership, where required, of PMI issues and escalations to facilitate progress and resolution with stakeholders and teams across PMI and the wider Calisen group.
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Problem solving skills
- You will have a strong operational, commercial and strategic mindset
- Self Starter
- Performance Driven
- Curious and Continuous Improvement mindset
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV via our application portal – https://shorturl.at/djOV9
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Calisen is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive environment as we bring smarter energy to all. The more diverse our team’s backgrounds, experiences, and ways of life, the stronger our business and relationships with our customers will be. Individuals of all genders, ethnicities, sexual orientations, neurodiversity, religion, and physical ability are welcome to apply to our open positions. We are also happy to consider any reasonable adjustments that candidates may need during the recruitment process, and you will be asked whether you require any during your application.
Join us in our mission to create a more sustainable future. We look forward to reviewing your application.
We will use the information you provide to us to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for. If you are successful, we will carry out a global sanction, politically exposed persons and an adverse media check against your name and a right to work in the UK check. We may need to carry out some additional background checks in some circumstances such as CRB check in England and Wales and a Disclosure Scotland check in Scotland. These checks are necessary to meet legal obligations.
If there are additional options you’d like to request, please contact our Recruitment Team- We also offer reasonable adjustments on the job.
Please note this role is being handled by our internal recruitment team and no agency support is currently required.
Location: Wigan, WN4 0YU