Location: Remote With National Travel
Salary: £40, 000 per annum + £3,000 car allowance per annum
This role is a pivotal role in the leadership team of the group. This role will involve the strong leadership of allocated locations, often managing short term assignments which may include Quality Improvement, New location commissioning, closure or specific KPI improvements as deemed appropriate by the Divisional Director. The role will often involve crisis management.
The role will include National Travel, overnight stays, and multi-site management. This is a high-profile role within the organisation, and will involve multiple stakeholder engagement and liaison
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take accountability for short term projects within the supported living portfolio, which will vary in nature. They may include service improvement, commissioning new services, interim location management or specific projects around KPI improvement
- Ensure that where possible, projects are managed in line with budget expectations, or where not- that there is a robust understanding and approval from the Divisional Director for the reasons why not
- In exceptional circumstances, become the Registered Person for a location to prevent regulatory action or to offer assurances around service improvement to funders or commissioners.
- Care/Quality and Service Improvement
- Ensure the project you are working on or in is managed in line with the expectations of the regulatory function that regulates it, for example in line with the Health and Social Care Act. This will be done with the support of the Divisional Director / Regional Director and divisional support teams
- Ensure that any documentation held for the people we support is person centred, updated and reflects needs. It must also be stored safely and in line with GDPR
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to peers and junior team member as required and as part of key projects
- Ensure that there is a robust plan in place of support for any service that you are supporting or managing, utilising existing teams and divisional support teams as required
- To complete service quality visits as directed by the Divisional Director / Regional Director and utilising Nourish and any other reporting systems as required
- To ensure that any project or location has a robust action plan in place, which will be owned by the Divisional Director / Regional Director but delivered with support from the OSM.
- Ensure compliance with internal reporting, including full circle feedback / debriefs / lessons learnt and reflective practise are completed.
- To operate in an open honest and transparent nature, with a positive and solution focused approach, always striving for best quality
- Identify, action and implement control measures for risk, ensuing that any serious risks are escalated to the senior leadership team
- Ensure that company initiatives are implemented as required.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships and circle of support relationships as required
- Investigate any complaints, conduct issues in partnership with the HR function and provide robust feedback/actions as required, maintaining thorough ESPHR records.
At all times operating and adhering to our values and behaviours.
- Ensure that Medication is managed in line with National Guidance, STOMP and in line with Salutem Policy and Procedure