Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greeting cards, dressings, and gifts. In 2020 we launch our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming an Omni-channel retailer, enabling our customers to shop online, on the move through our apps, or collect in-store. This strategy sees a significant investment in our Digital team and the technology to enables our customer ambition. We are looking for talent across digital marketing, digital trading, UX, Design, Data, and Insight, digital development, and change. If you are passionate about all aspects of digital, looking for a new challenge, and build an exciting experience for our customers, now is the time to join the Card Factory family.
A new and exciting role in the digital marketing team. This job role will support the Digital Performance Manager in building, executing, and measuring digital campaigns to drive quality traffic to our website and apps.
- Delivering Paid Search Campaigns in Google and Microsoft Ads, taking ownership of day-to-day account performance and the quality of work across Paid Search and Shopping campaigns.
- Conducting keyword research, creating targeted keywords, and writing ad copy.
- Identifying market trends within Search and feeding back to the team on your findings.
- Providing analysis and making recommendations to improve campaign performance, including daily checks and regular reporting.
- Stay on top of the latest techniques and trends to ensure the account, is at the forefront of change and performance.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Paid Search
- Understanding of or has used BigQuery
- Experience working on moderate/complex ad accounts
- A genuine enthusiasm for delivering best-in-class Paid Search with a passion for developing.
- Good understanding of how Paid Search fits into the wider digital and marketing mix.
- Strong attention to detail with good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Competitive salary and benefits package