Salary: starting from £30000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Are you looking to join the largest contract foodservice and facilities company in the world? We have an exciting opportunity at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
The Patient Experience Manager serves as the primary representative for the Medirest Healthcare patient experience team. The post holder is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all patient experience activities in collaboration with the Regional Managers and Contract Support Managers.
The Patient Experience Manager will monitor unit patient satisfaction metrics scores, create and distribute reports at least monthly to relevant teams. Whilst upholding and implementing the principles of the Positive Impressions program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and supports client and patient satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate the patient experience program orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of the patient experience program and the availability of positive impressions.
- Monitors and ensures compliance, progression, and follow-up of any patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Monitors client communications effectiveness including communicating the benefits of maintaining Medirest as the services management provider.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of patient satisfaction programs at unit site/s for compliance with corporate and division standards.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure that all corporate quality and service standards are met.
- Assist in effective employee relations programs across all sites.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employees when programs are implemented with success.
- Responsible for compliance with all HR policies and procedures which link into the Positive Impression program e.g Induction and Uniform policies.
- Tracks financial incentives, penalties, and reporting as tied to patient satisfaction performance for respective unit.
- HND or equivalent A levels or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to maintain organisation in a changing environment.
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Full driving licence preferred as travel to different locations is expected.
- Good PC Skills.
- Enthusiastic, empathetic, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working with diverse clients across a large portfolio.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- All team members eligible are entitled to a 50% discount at their place of work. Team members are able to take advantage of this discount at the following retail brands operated by Compass Group: Costa, Deli Marche, Amigo and Baguette Co, to name a few.
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes