Salary: £11.69 – £11.69
Shift hours: Full Time
To be the first point for all customers participating in the PCR testing. To be an ambassador for Sodexo and the services that they provide onsite. As part of our critical task force we are looking for an individual who is driven and ready to provide a range of operational and administrative tasks to facilitate ongoing Covid-19 testing of staff.
This position requires a proactive customer focused individual with an ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels. The person needs to have excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to challenge in order to further develop the service offer.
- Working with a range of different people, i.e. Clients, Customers, Suppliers & their contractors, and Sodexo colleagues
- Flexibility and Adaptability in a variety of Operational Services Support
- Keeping service consistency across the South Campus
- Dependent on business needs, Operatives may fulfil all or some of the following tasks. Flexibility and adaptability to respond to changing needs will be required in order to ensure that the testing process is as efficient as possible.
- Assist with the setup of the test sites on a daily basis
- Assist with orderly processing of tests and remind attendees about health and hygiene measures (social distancing, hand hygiene etc.)
- Collect completed PCR swabs and process in accordance with procedures.
- Accepting, and processing postage samples and ensuring they are delivered to labs in a timely manner
- Distributing family kits and ensuring person and kit details are logged accordingly
- Collect and record PCRs. Track and administer all associated documentation.
- Provide staff with advice and guidance on the self-administration of the LFTs.
- Clean test bays as required and collect and dispose of clinical waste in accordance with procedures.
- Carry out other operational and administrative tasks as requested by line manager
- Encourage and identify innovations to improve environmental and service sustainability
- To provide a 5-star customer service experience to all customers participating in PCR tests
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communicator
- Project Coordination skills
- Experience of working within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility that is focused to delivering exceptional customer service
- A hands-on approach
- IT Literate
- Good listener
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Can-do attitude
- Providing excellent Customer Service delivery in line with service agreements
- Positive and professional relationships with key client stakeholders, customers and Sodexo colleagues
- Ensuring that self, colleagues and customers are working within a safe environment. That any unsafe practices are raised to appropriate members of the team to rectify
- To ensure that the site rules are enforced
Location: CB2 8PA, England