About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the People Administration Team based at Selly Oak, Birmingham. This is a 6 month fixed term contract working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a great time to join the team as we implement a new HR system across Sense. You will be working towards delivering a high quality and consistent People Team administration service to employees and managers; including HR, Recruitment, Learning and Development.
No two days are the same; you will work in a variety of key areas including recruitment on-boarding of new staff, DBS checks, reference checks, booking training venues, payroll administration, HR administration, right to work checks, leavers information, sickness recording. For full information please refer to the job description below.
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of working in a busy, fast-moving administrative team supporting a multi-site environment; gained within an Recruitment, Training or HR function.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service either face to face or via phone; with ability to build strong relationships.
- Able to pick up processes quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Able to organise and prioritise own work, and be responsible and accountable for quality and accuracy of own work.
- Experience of working with confidential information and have up to date knowledge of GDPR
- Good level of IT literacy, including word processing and mail-merge, and basic knowledge of using spreadsheets.
Please Note: We will be speaking to candidates throughout the advertising campaign, so to avoid disappointment we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Person Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly.
We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the Recruitment department on 0121 415 6735 or textphone 0121 415 2720.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Human Resources and Personnel